India’s Trusted Eye Specialist Supplement
Neiss Wellness brings out the best Eye Specialist treatment in an Supplement since Nowadays people can contract an eye disease at any stage. Many eye diseases have no early symptoms. They may be painless and you won’t notice a change in your vision until it perpetuates further.
Healthy eyes are your window to the world, so if your eyesight is weak then how would you appreciate the world? Enhance your vision with OPTIWELL® – an Ocular Health Supplement.
Amount per serving:
Lutein 20 mg Astaxanthin 4 mg Zeaxanthin 4 mg Vitamin A 2500 IU Vitamin C 240 mg Vitamin E 120 IU Zinc15 mg
- The ratio of dietary Lutein to dietary Zeaxanthin is between 5:1 to 20:1. The ratio of plasma Lutein to plasma Zeaxanthin is between 3:1 to 5:1.
- Studies indicate that using up to 20 mg of Lutein daily is safe.
- OPTIWELL® is an Eye Specialist supplement which is extracted from fresh morning marigolds and is formulated to provide clinically proven benefits of Lutein & Zeaxanthin nutrients in the ratio 5:1, the way nature intended.
- Lutein is regarded as safe and has greater anti-oxidant capacity as compared to beta-carotene and lycopene.
- It’s an exciting approach to millions of people suffering from eye fatigue.
- It is vital in maintaining good vision among the middle aged & older people.
- Ingredients present in OPTIWELL® work as an anti oxidant in the eye and are beneficial for blue-light filters as well as protects the eye against age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Astaxanthin restores retinal parameters to normal in eyes with experimentally-induced glaucoma.
- Astaxanthin is 550 times more powerful than vitamin E and 11 times more powerful than beta-carotene at neutralizing singlet oxygen.
- It also has high permeability across the blood-brain-retina barrier. (Astaxanthin: The Most Powerful Nutrient Ever Discovered for Eye Health by Dr. Mercola, Nov 23, 2010).
- Increasing Lutein and Zeaxanthin intake helps prevent against AMD and lowers the risk of cataract development. (Arch. Ophthalmol. 125 (9): 1225–32), (An Ancillary Study of the Women’s Health Initiative).
- Subjects taking Lutein and Zeaxanthin showed an improvement in visual performance and decrease in light sensitivity (glare). (Journal of Food Science 75 (1): R24–R29).
Benefit groups :
- Eye fatigue and eye strain.
- Dry eye and inflammation.
- Maintaining healthy retina.
- Slowing cataracts and dimness of vision.
- Healing of cornea & sharpness of eyes.
- Improving night driving vision and computer vision syndrome.
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.