Leading Cholesterol Diet Supplement
TEN Q PLUS contains lipid-controlling ingredients that help lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol diet). Thus, it can be used as a natural alternative for lowering cholesterol and act as a health heart supplement. It contains Policosanol, which is more effective than most popular medicines for lowering total cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in every cell in the body, and it is a powerful antioxidant. High cholesterol in the body tends to have lower levels of CoQ10. The formulation of TEN Q PLUS also helps restore CoQ10 levels in the body along with cholesterol reduction and cardiovascular health benefits.
Policosanol 10mg + Coenzyme Q10 50mg Tablets
Coenzyme Q 10 (CoQ10) is a fat soluble vitamin, that acts as health heart supplement. It is a key nutrient that benefits heart health.
CoQ10 may help prevent clogged arteries by helping increase the flow of cholesterol back to the liver for breakdown and excretion.
- Policosanol is more effective than the most ‘popular’ patent medicines for lowering total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Policosanol has not been shown to have a harmful effect on the liver – the organ that manages the production of cholesterol.
- Policosonal increase in their good HDL cholesterol levels.
- Policosanol can lower LDL cholesterol as much as 20% and raise protective HDL cholesterol by 10%.
- Policosanol’s effect on levels of CoQ10
- Statin drugs shown to lower CoQ10 levels & risking serious long-term side effects to reduce cholesterol (like- muscle wasting, cognitive impairment, blurred vision, and nerve damage).
- Policosanol does not seriously interfere with the body’s ability to produce CoQ10.
- Helps normalise cholesterol
- Supports reduction of LDL (bad choleserol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol) levels
- Boosts energy supply
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
One or two Tablets daily or as directed by a Healthcare Professional.
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.