Leading Vascular Health Supplement
The introduction of Verator : Vascular Health Supplement is en-lighted Due to leading an unhealthy life style , indulging in junk eating ,lack of exercising, cardiovascular disease risk factor is higher in India as compared to other developed countries. A fatty diet can elevate your cholesterol level , thereby increasing the risk of heart disease and stroke.About 2.4 million Indians die due to heart disease every year.
Uncover & utilize a wealth of impressive nutrients that care for your heart & health with Verator Soft gels.
Amount per serving: Resveratrol 30% 5mg Grape Seed Extract 50mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids 300mg Eq. DHA 60mg/EPA 90mg Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 12mg Chromium (Chromium Picolinate) 200mcg Selenium (Selenium Dioxide) 70mcg
Benefits Of Verator : Heart Health Supplement
- Grape Seed Extract (GSE) and Resveratrol are a powerful duo in optimizing exercise, improving weight loss efforts, enhancing cardiovascular health, and promoting longevity is an plan for Heart dis-order symptoms helping in enhancing the Functioning of body known as Vascular Health Supplement.
- It boosts circulation, improves oxygen transport to muscle tissue, supports healthy blood pressure function, and improves your ability to burn fat. When administered before or during exercise ,these nutrients help by providing energy to exercise as well as improves endurance.
- Gene transcription mechanism of GSE triggers nitric oxide synthase, which aids in produces the friendly nitric oxide (eNOS) that is required for the proper relaxed tone of circulatory system and the smooth regulation of blood pressure.
- GSE prevents platelets from sticking together. (J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. Vitseva O, Varghese S, Chakrabarti S, Folts JD, Freedman JE.)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid with EPA and DHA reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Resveratrol preventsplatelet aggregation and acts as an anti-hyperglycemic agent.
- Trace elements such as Chromium, Zinc and Selenium in combination prevent oxidative stress and atherogenesis in myocardial infraction.
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.