How FABCUT is a Natural Weight loss Plan
FABCUT is an appetite suppressant(Weight loss) that increases the secretion of your “happy hormone”. Its 2 main ingredients are –
- Garcinia cambogia
- Black pepper extract
The fruit named Garcinia cambogia releases an active ingredient called Hydroxycitric acid. It is extracted from the rind of the fruit. HCA is reported to be able to promote body fat loss in humans without affecting the central nervous system.
As reported in Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2005;25(3):133-44, HCA-SX is highly effective for healthy weight control when taken as directed.
HCA-SX is far better than general HCA, where HCA is loosely bound to calcium. This makes it poorly soluble (<50%) and less bio-available. In the structure of HCA-SX, Ca2+/K+ ions are perfectly bound to HCA. This makes it water soluble as well as bio-available.
Our appetite suppressant contains HCA-SX.
Benefits of Ca2+ ions –
- Involved in weight management by increasing lipid metabolism.
- Enhances thermogenesis
- Increases bone density
Benefits of K+ ions –
- Increases energy
- Reduces hypertension
- Increases muscle strength
- Regulates arrhythmias.
Both Ca and K act as buffers in pH homeostasis. HCA-SX has reported to
- Increase serotonin availability
- Reduce appetite
- Increase fat oxidation
- Improve blood lipid levels
- Reduce body weight
It also helps modulate a number of obesity regulatory genes without affecting the mitochondrial and nuclear proteins required for normal biochemical and physiological functions. (Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis, Vol 579, Issues 1–2, 11 Nov 2005, Pg. 149–162.)
Overall Benefits of our Appetite Suppressant
- Manages body weight and body mass index
- Increases serotonin level, manages appetite and helps reduce overeating
- More weight management than diet and exercise alone
- Boosts energy and digestive health
READ MORE –
1. FABCUT: The Holistic Route to Weight Management
2. FABCUT: Dual Tactics on Weight Management
3. FABCUT: Precursor to a Disease-Free Lifestyle
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.