Leading Natural Sleep Supplement
SLEEPFIX , natural sleep supplement which can be a better choice in insomnia alternative treatment.Valerian is a perennial plant that is native to Europe and grows up to 2 feet tall.Scientists aren’t sure how valerian works, but they believe it increasesthe amount of a chemical called gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA helps regulate nerve cells and has a calming effect on anxiety.
Passionflower or Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a plant native to North America, found mostly in the Midwest and Southeast. Passionflower has been used as folk remedy to treat anxiety. Studies show extracts of passion flower have anti anxiety and aphrodisiac properties. Passion flower may have effects that are similar to benzodiazepines (for example diazepam) and monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs (for example, selegiline). Passion flower has calming, sleep inducing, and muscle spasm relieving effects. Check with your health care professional before using herbs or herbal supplements.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), a member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic). Several studies show that lemon balm combined with other calming herbs (such as valerian, hops, and chamomile) helps reduce anxiety and promote sleep. Lemon balm and preparations thereof also have been shown to improve mood and mental performance.
Supplementation of magnesium appears to improve subjective measures of insomnia such as ISI score, sleep efficiency, sleep time and sleep onset latency, early morning awakening, and likewise, insomnia objective measures such as concentration of serum renin, melatonin, and serum cortisol, in elderly people. Magnesium is cited in insomnia research because low levels of magnesium are often accompanied by type I and II insomnia patients. Insomnia from magnesium deficiency can also be accompanied by fatigue, irritability, poor memory, muscle twitching, confusion and even rapid heartbeat. Type I and II insomnia are differentiated by difficulty falling asleep and difficulty staying asleep, respectively.
- Relief from mild anxiety and headaches
- Natural Sleep Supplement aids deep and quality sleep
- Helps reduce irritability and depression
- Helps improve insomnia severity index score, sleep efficiency, sleep time, sleep onset latency and early morning awakening
- Does not impair one’s ability to drive or operate machinery, alertness or concentration the morning after use
Adults and the elderly
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of mild anxiety take two tablets two or three times a day.
- To aid sleep take 1-2 tablets half an hour before bedtime.
- Max recommended daily dose is 6 tablets.
- Do not chew, swallow whole tablet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Possible side-effects.
This product can have side-effects:
- Stomach cramps.
- Nausea or feeling sick.
- Mild allergic skin reactions, itching and/or rash on the skin.
If this persist for more than few days or become troublesome, stop taking this product.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side-effect become serious or if you experience any other side-effect not listed above.
DO NOT TAKE this product if you are:
- Under 18 years of age.
- Pregnant or breast feeding.
- Allergic to any of the above ingredients.
- Already taking medicines for sleep and anxiety.
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.