Trusted Supplement for Urine Infection
Women are usually the ones plagued with irritating Urine Infection. Studies indicate that urinary tract infections (UTI) were reported in 62.42% of females. Neiss Wellness has brought the best Medicinal cure in the form of Tablets for urine infection in women & also Tablets for urine infection in Men made with Natural Unique Ingredients to target all the Urinary tract infected people with spreading the best Treatment in the form of syrup, soft gel & other urinary tract infection nursing tablets over the counter.
About 30-40% of UTI’s recur within 6 months after the initial episode.Studies indicate that adult women are more prone to UTI .
UTI is 4 times more common among women than men, principally owing to the anatomic and physical factors. (Indian Journal of community-medicine, 2012, Vol37, Issue 1, Page 39-44), (NKUDIC-NIDDK-National Institute of Health, US)
Reasons for Urinary Tract Infections :
Filthy bathrooms, poor condition in hospitals (unsterilized catheters), unhygienic sexual Activity , diabetes which alter the chemical composition of urine due to all these reasons,she looses connection with her passion, her good times, and most importantly with herself.
Reconnect with your lost connection with CRANWELL® Softgels Composition :
Amount per serving:
- Cranberry Extract (1:15) 200mg (26.32% w/w Standardized to contain Proanthocyanidins 15mg, Polyphenols 50mg & Anthocyanidins 30mg), D-Mannose 50mg (6.57% w/w).
- Reap the benefits of Cranberries “The Super Food” and acquire a healthy balance in life .Cranberries head the list, due its high nutrition and anti-oxidant content.
- Cranberries contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fiber, Vitamin K, Manganese and phyto nutrients.
- All the nutrients present in Cranberry help to protect the body from harmful free-radicals and offer anti-inflammatory and cancer-preventing properties.
- Helps in the treatment of recurrent urinary tract infections. Frequent and painful urination, urgency, burning sensation during urination, cloudy or bloody urine, and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Maintains renal & electrolyte balance and prevents urinary symptoms. Pro-anthrocyanidine and D-mannose prevents adherence of bacteria to the urinary lining.
- Boosts bladder health
FSSAI No: 11512014000797
Refrain from taking herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor, especially if you are already on medication. Herbal supplements and other dietary supplements MAY combine with other drugs/foods.